Here we try to provide answers to some of our most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) –
- Why use an Event Medical Company? – Unless required, for most events you do not need an ambulance on-site. A standby ambulance can run from $200-400 per hour. We can provide much better coverage for less with more staff, improving the safety of your event.
- Will you hold a class at my facility? – Absolutely! Our goal is to provide quality training that is convenient for our clients.
- What locations do you cover? – Many of our providers are in the NY/NJ/PA metro areas, however, we can provide coverage anywhere in the world. Our providers have even traveled around the country providing support to a mobile performance company.
- What should I do when approached by an emergency vehicle? – State law requires that you yield the right away to emergency vehicles with their lights and siren activated. You should pull to the right side of the road and come to a complete stop until the emergency vehicle(s) has passed you.
- Will you hold special training for my facility? – The answer is Yes! Not only do we hold recurring classes for the public, but we can come to your location and offer a custom training package tailored to meet your needs.